The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) has a long-running partnership with the Lao People’s Democratic Republic and the Ministry of Health (MOH) in its efforts to meet its objectives to improve health outcomes across a wide range of program areas.
Alongside government partners, CHAI’s work in Laos includes more than eight years of strengthening national laboratory systems. More broadly, CHAI works across multiple program areas in the Ministry of Health, including in COVID-19, HIV, tuberculosis, malaria, maternal, and child health. We also help strengthen the supply chain, data for decision-making, monitoring and evaluation, and health information systems.
IndoPacLab and CHAI invite Expressions of Interest (EOI) from vendors interested in and capable of supplying and maintaining a Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) that supports end-to-end management of the laboratory, including managing patient samples and data, test results, analysis and reporting. The system should also be capable of linking test results to national epidemiological systems rapidly and with limited errors. This is for a four-site Phase 1 project that will run until the end of March 2023. Based on the results of the initial implementation, we anticipate extending the solution to all the public laboratories nationally in Phase 2 of the project.
The purpose of this call for Expressions of Interest is to:
- Provide information to potential suppliers on CHAI’s needs and requirements.
- Solicit information from potential suppliers on their product offerings, production capacity, current lead times, pricing, and other information pertinent to procurement planning.
- Gather information on the current market for LIMS solutions to assist in the identification of qualifying and suitable service providers; and
- Evaluate submissions to identify, shortlist qualified potential suppliers, and select the best supplier for the intended pilot project (Phase 1).
Interested vendors must submit their EOI (electronically) to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 252-2022 RFQ-LAB/CHAI-LAO in the subject line no later than October 31, 2022, 23:59 Indochina Time (ICT). When preparing your submission, please use the forms attached—Annex A – F.
For any clarification/queries, please write to us at email@example.com with the EOI reference number in the subject line by October 31, 2022. CHAI may contact respondents for further discussions regarding submissions and to elicit feedback.
Should your submission exceed 2 MB and cannot be sent by email, request an upload link with the subject ‘Requesting upload link’ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions received after the deadline will not be considered.
The following Annexures are available through this link:
Please follow the link above to download, complete and submit the following required documents:
- Annex A: Overall Response Requirements and Business Information
- Annex B: Technical Response Requirements
- Annex C: Implementation Plan, Gap Analysis, and Training Requirements
- Annex D: Tests and Equipment
- Annex E: Laboratory Business Requirements
- Annex F: Cost Proposal and System Acceptance
- Annex G: Supplier Code of Conduct